Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Lolly





I had to do it! Yes, I bought the lollies.... she was more than happy to pose! I did another sitting with the lollies yesterday too. I'll share the storyboard soon... turned out cute. I really like the color on this one. I don't think Ky appreciated the clique shot (do they just "know" this) as I could really only get serious ones with her. You'd think the lolly tasted like meatloaf!

I added another one too. This one had an amazing amount of red in her face. I think I was able to deal with it well. Just trying some different poses... I don't like the composition though...

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love lollipop shots!

Jill =)

mindi said...

I like the lolli pic! Nice colors!

Robyn said...

Thanks Jill and Mindi! Those shots were fun! I have to edit a few more...

Linda Hawkins said...

How cute she is!!! Heck, if the lolli's keep them still long enough to get a few good shots, they are SOOOOOO worth it!

Robyn said...

Hee, hee... no kidding Linda! I'm going to look into lollies in bulk!