Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Red!!



I'm on a roll! 2 days in a row! Got some red today and was playing... I'm getting more comfortable with my lighting. I actually moved my lights to change the backdrop and with little effort was able to meter and get them positioned where I wanted them! Yeah!!! Progress! It has taken so long to get here, however persistence (and a tad of good old fashioned German stubborness) goes a long way! Kylie was helping me out today... she wasn't **really** in the mood to model so most of the shots are her looking goofy! I thought this sums up most of the shoot today!

**Edited to add one more shot from today. It's what got her bribed into the studio!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

I love the top shot - very cute. Love the color of the seamless. I haven't broken down and bought any seamless yet but I'm thinking about it.

Robyn said...

Thanks, Vicky! Actually, it's a sheet! I bought 2 queen flat sheets from Walmart! One to hang and one for the floor. I'm pretty happy with the result and the price! You just have to work a bit to get the wrinkles out... I have a steamer so that helps.