Sunday, January 27, 2008

Are you sick of RED yet?


I just love the red! I know it will get old fast though! One more shot of our beautiful girl... she loves this hat and has been wearing it around the house the past few days. I really played with color here... because of the red background she had a huge red cast on her face...took that out and played with the contrast on the rest of it. I think I blew the hat just a bit with this play... my one biggest complaint with this is not quite spot on focus. Just enough off to not be "sharp". Not horrible, but just off.... otherwise, I'm pretty happy with it! Of course, I don't tire of picts of my darling girl! :-)

4 comments:

kristykh said...

Her face looks really smooth but can still see the pink. I love the snaggle teeth! Her eyes are such a unique brown, too.

Jill said...

Love the red background, is it seamless paper? Looks great =)

Jill

Robyn said...

Yeah, you're right now that I look at it closer! Man, I thought I got all of it! There was a TON of red in her face! We're just waiting for that tooth to fall out!

The background is actually a queen sheet from Walmart!

mindi said...

Awww, she is so sweet. Love your backdrop. I need to get me some new backdrops!