Saturday, February 2, 2008

Oy... what a week and some white


Well, this is the first chance I've had all week to take any picts or to post. All four kids ended up being positive for strep by the end of the week! Ugggg.... I got tested too, but apparently my exhaustion is merely from taking care of them all, not from the actual bug itself!

Needless to say I didn't have any willing subjects all week, and I just barely got one tonight! I don't have enough lighting to do a pure white background, so I have to cheat in PS. Not the greatest (it's overexposed) but a start... I was getting tired of red. I have in mind what I want to do for a valentine's card, but I just need healthy kids so they don't look half dead on it! Hopefully this week!

Here's one of Rylan from tonight....

3 comments:

mindi said...

I think it looks great - hard to tell that the bg is from photoshop! Sorry to hear about the bug, hopefully everyone will heal up fast.

Jill said...

I hope the kids are on the mend soon!

Robyn said...

Thanks Ladies! Gotta love amoxicillian! The kids are much better and hubby and I are recovering slowly, but surely. No meds for us so we have to get better the old fashioned way! Hoping to shoot some valentine's shots this week, it's sneaking up!