Thursday, March 20, 2008

More floor and some "paint!"





Yeah!!! Greg said I could have an advance on some money we're getting back from taxes! So, I went out today and got a new white "floor" and some fleece! I'm hoping to use one of them for the shoot tomorrow so I don't have to PS a background! The fleece works awesome!! Love, love, love it! The only issue is it's not very wide. I'm thinking eventually I'll get another 2.5 yards of each color and PS the seam, but for now it's okay to experiment with. The girls are wearing one "formal" Easter outfit tomorrow and then one casual outfit. I thought the white floor would be nice for Easter shots. Here's a quick peek... Kylie loved the eggs! I'm working on a composite, but it doesn't look good to me yet so I'll wait to show it.... Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Teri said...

To cute, the third one is my favorite.

Jill said...

Good luck with your shoot! Please post the pics =)

mindi said...

Totally cool set-up, and please do post the pics!!

Robyn said...

Hi guys! Well, my shoot got canceled today one on account of the snow storm (baaaahhhh) that we got and two the mom of the two little girls was ill.... so we reschedule. I'm hoping to do a shoot with our kids tomorrow though and I'll post those! I'm in the process of getting some practice shoots lined up so hopefully there will be a bit more variety in subjects soon!

kristykh said...

So pretty! How did you put the fleece up? It looks great.

Robyn said...

Kristy...

I just have the fleece hanging where I hang my backdrops off a PVC pipe mounted on the wall with hooks. I stretch it tight and clip it to the baseboard to attempt to keep it smooth!