Friday, February 8, 2008

Making progress!


Well, I am making progress! Here's the best of what I've worked on today... my scruffy hubby! He's in a drama at church on Sunday and he has to be scruffy... I really like this photo of him! Anyway... I'm nailing exposure which I'm very proud of. I've been working on that for a VERY long time! I wish I had gotten a light meter sooner! So now hubby is going to help me fashion a softbox of sorts to surround my big diffuser to try and get nice clear catch lights. They are fuzzy here, but I think the light looks better than yesterday. What do you think?

Oh, and this is why you get to see hubby and not a kiddo!



And a black and white for good measure... playing with my conversion technique...

4 comments:

Jill said...

LOL at your son's picture! =) Your focus and clarity are awesome!

Robyn said...

Thanks Jill! Yeah, we see that face quite often around here! Glad I could capture it! It would be great for a wedding slide show! LOL!

6-7-8 Pix said...

Yes it would be great for a wedding slide show. The clarity of that photo is great!

kristykh said...

I think the coloring looks much more natural! I like it! Good work!