Friday, March 7, 2008

The older two in studio




I'm getting used to blowing the white in PS! I tried to get my sb 600 to fire as a remote flash to use as a background light, but alas... I need the sb800 to do that. Not enough moula for that right now so.... I will not shoot on white very much and when I do I will try to have little background showing! Here are some shots from tonight. Playing with my light again. I did a few shots and didn't like the light and I actually knew what to do to fix it! Wow! So, here's the older two from tonight.... I know Jay's head blends into the black background, but I like it! The only thing I don't really like about the last one is her eye that is down is dark. Not quite sure how I could have avoided that... maybe tilt out a bit more??? One shot had just a bit of light in her eye.... not very much though.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I think your studio shots are looking great! =)

Robyn said...

Thanks Jill! It's finally clicking!

mindi said...

I don't know how you do it - I got to try it today and it just didn't click for me. But yours are looking great!

kristykh said...

The practice is paying off. The one of the two of them together is adorable.